This is a quick post. I was having roast chicken the night before and we had some leftover chicken. But I didn’t fancy having it again so I decided to make Asian salad with leftover chicken.
It’s a very simple salad to make. You can basically add whatever salad you have in the fridge. I added julienned cucumber and carrots to mine along with white and black sesame seeds.
This salad is quite nice to make for work as it’s so quick and simple and can be made within a few minutes.
- Gluten-free: Swap the soy sauce for a gluten-free one.
- If you take this to work for lunch then add the sauce just before you eat it.
Happy cooking everyone! 🙂
This recipe is:
- 1.5 cups of left over chicken (shredded)
- 1 cucumber (julienned)
- 3 carrots (julienned)
- 1tsp of black sesame seeds
- 1tsp of white sesame seeds
- 1tbsp of soy sauce
- 1tbsp of honey
- 1tsp of sesame oil
- ½ lemon juice
- Add the leftover chicken, cucumber, carrots to a bowl
- Mix the soy sauce, honey, sesame oil and lemon juice together
- Pour the mixture of the chicken
- Sprinkle on the sesame seeds
- Mix it together and serve
02. If you think the mixture is too sweet for you then just add a tiny bit more lemon juice.