I generally make this stir fry chicken with pak choi especially when I’m in a hurry. As I know my family will be fed a good portion of protein and vegetables. Sometimes with stir fry dishes there is alot of preparation to be made beforehand. But it is fairly straightforward with this one. That’s why I love it so much and I wanted to share it with you.
Hope you get to like it too and it becomes part of your regular dishes to make.
- Make sure you cut the chicken in to bite-size pieces. So they can be cooked within a short time
- Cut the pak choi in three parts
- Make sure all the ingredients are ready before you heat up the wok
- Gluten-free: use gluten-free soy sauce
Happy cooking! 🙂
Step1 – Prepare the ingredients
Step 2 – Heat up the wok and fry the garlic and spring onions
Step 3 – Add in the chicken and cook unitl browned on both sides
Step 4 – Add in the chicken stock, red bell peppers and soy sauce
Step 5 – Add in the pak choi
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 3 spring onion (sliced)
- 500g chicken thighs (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- 250g Pak Choi
- 01. Add the oil and turn the cooker on medium heat.
- 02. Fry the garlic and spring onions on medium heat for a few minutes
- 03. Add the chicken and stir fry until browned on both sides.
- 04. Add the chicken stock, red bell pepper and soy sauce and cook for a few minutes
- 05. Add the Pak Choi; stir-fry until it wilts
- 06. Serve immediately
- 01. Make sure you have all the ingredients available before you start.
- 02. Make the wok is hot enough before you start. It should make a sizzling noise.
This recipe is:
Please note: This post contains affliate links